Affirmations

 


Jeanne for so many things. Thank you for distributing Chromebooks, assisting with student compact forms, and helping set up tables.     

Robyn M for getting all the Leadership Opportunities assigned.

Robyn and Alex for being acting principal in my absence. Great job settling into the role.

Stacey Reed and Alex for completing the C&I document. I appreciate you finding time during a hectic day to complete this task.

Stacey Ramirez for all your work with the Mum Fundraiser. It’s because of you that we can do a lot of fun things for staff and students.

Cindy and Andria for staying late to help with Student Compact forms. It amazes me how you are willing to support a colleague.

Monique for spending long hours after school to support a colleague.

Andria for bringing me great attendance initiatives.

Jen D for sharing a best practices that you observed of a colleague.

Stephanie for rescuing me when I was stuck in my office and needed water.

No comments:

Post a Comment