Affirmations

 


Jeanne, Kathleen, and Jen S for winning the western wear competition.    

Jen S for making sure that a new student was set-up for success.  

Stacey Reed, Jeanne, and Kim J for collecting the trash cans after lunch.  

Cindy for compiling Driveline suggestions.   

Robyn M for an informative and well-run safety meeting.

Stephanie for capturing a student’s special moment for me.

Stacey Reed for providing valuable knowledge regarding caseloads.

Jen H for assisting a colleague with a schedule.

Emma for providing our students with the art club AGAIN. You are the pioneer for offering our students an after-school club for free!

Nikki and Crystal for putting a smile on a student’s face and encouraging a love for reading.

Christina for answering my call at the last minute and assisting me with a personal matter.

Jeanne for offering me Starbucks.

Courtney for providing support to a student which gives him access to learning.

Jeanne and Kim J for going above and beyond to offer back up.

Robyn P for always greeting me with a smile every morning. It starts my day off great!

Diane for stopping by and saying hello because “you can’t go too long without seeing me.” Just WOW! You know how to make a person feel special.

Teri for being willing to coordinate our spelling bee AGAIN. I love that you take on this extra responsibility every year.

Monique for getting me your social media post SUPER early.

Sarah M for providing me with two really great ideas to enhance our school culture.

Amy for providing me with a laugh when I made a false allegation against you.

Gloria and Rachel for onboarding a new colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment