Affirmations

 


Mandy, Cayla, Teri, Sarah, Monique, Flo, Valyn, Diane, Danielle, Lynne, Falak, Jessica W, Kathleen, Christina, Crystal, Robinson, Steve, Josie, Tracy, Amy, Megan, and Lori for participating and providing an attendance slogan.   

Jen H, Stacey Reed, Robyn, and Alex for presenting at the staff meeting. I know how much you love speaking in front of people. :)

Robyn, Stacey Reed, and Alex for working diligently to make things easier for our staff. The changes to the workshop lesson plans provide our teachers the opportunity to analyze student work while still having high quality instruction.

Christina for always coming to my office just to say “hi.”  

Stacey Ramirez for spending hours with me organizing the shed. I am truly grateful that you match my crazy.   

Emily for your commitment to our students and science. I am so grateful for your sacrifice of personal time and passion.

Stacey Reed for working a miracle and being in compliance with 504s.

Alex for your willingness to have difficult conversations to make things better.

Robyn for everything Chromebooks. Thank you for taking on this additional role to ensure our students have the necessary items to be successful. 

Stacey Ramirez for allowing me to do a brain dump to make my vision come alive.  I am also extremely grateful for your support with organizing the shed.

Nicole for creating a new attendance document.

Flo for using your artist skills to assist a student. The care you showed was amazing.   

Diane and Amanda for sharing treats with the staff.

Monique for the constant laughs that have nothing to do with work. I love our conversations.

Tracy for being willing to adjust your practices so students have opportunities to explore Science Olympiad.

Linsey and Danielle for referring a friend to a job posting. It speaks to our school culture that you would recommend Keystone as a place to work.

Danielle for inviting me into your classroom to view your 9/11 presentation.

Jane for constantly greeting me with a smile and positivity. You are a wonderful addition to our team. 

Andria for running an excellent Sylvan program. WOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment