Admin Observations

Starting this month, the admin team will be doing collaborative observations; all four of us observing teachers together. The purpose of the observations is to provide consistency with our expectations and further our development as leaders. Please know that we will try to notify you in advance if the entire admin team is coming into your classroom, but it may not always be possible. 

In addition, it is my desire to be in classrooms on a weekly basis to get a continuous pulse of our building and to see the great things occurring at Keystone. My observations will be unannounced, as I will be observing whenever my schedule allows it, which is not always known. 😊 I truly love being in classrooms, so my visit may be 15 minutes or longer. The time I stay in your classroom is not based on anything in particular. I may just be in the back of your class working because I love being in the classroom environment. I never want to be too far removed. 

Thank you for your support and contribution to our growth and development as leaders.


No comments:

Post a Comment