Affirmations

 


Jessica G for providing our choir students an opportunity to showcase not only their singing abilities, but also their acting skills. Well done!     

Emma and Jessica G for transforming our school into a music and art festival. I was so impressed with everything that you did this year.

Diane for spending two evenings with NJHS to provide sweets to our families.   

Stacey Ramirez for volunteering to take on an additional task to support me with receipts. You have saved me so much time and for that I am extremely grateful.      

Kim B for inviting me to sit with you and have lunch. Your genuine invitation really made me feel special.  

Jeanne for catching my blog error.     

Stacey Reed for taking initiative multiple times to ensure that our master schedule was completed.

Steve for going above and beyond to capture a special moment.

Kathleen for thinking of me and providing me with two sweet treats.

Alex for seeing a need and filling a need. Your support of a colleague does not go unnoticed.  

Steve for quickly creating an assembly seating chart and communicating it to the staff.

Robyn for assisting me with Extra, Extra Prep coverage. I couldn’t have done it without you.

Jeanne for taking initiative and protecting the décor in the gym during lunch.

Sandy for asking me, “Is there anything that I can help you with?”

Lisa for being my accountant and keeping me organized.

Tracy for assisting leadership with chair set up and take down.  

Tameka and Stacey Reed for being willing to stay late to support me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment