Affirmations

 


Emma, Jen H, Diane, Andria and Teri for allowing your colleagues to observe you in action. They walked away with so many strategies and best practices that they want to implement within their own classroom.

Jen S, Ja’Rayl, Danielle, John, Mark, and Amanda for your active engagement and participation in 30 Hour PD. I walked away a better leader because of your insight.

Stephanie for getting 100% of the Education Benefit forms collected.

Sandy for protecting and setting up our students for success. I appreciate you going outside every day this week because you felt it was needed.

Stacey Ramirez for all things shed. Thank you for going above and beyond to make sure that it was clean and structurally sound.

Stacey Ramirez for always being enthusiastic about my crazy ideas. I love how you always want to help me make Keystone a fun place to work.

Thank you to my “someone loves me” person. I am extremely grateful for my Sephora gift card. I hope you reveal yourself to me, so I can thank you in person.

Mandy, Jen S, Jen H, and Dennis for spreading love throughout our school. I love seeing the “someone loves me” hearts around the school.

Steve for everything that you are doing for our 7th grade students. You are extending yourself to ensure they succeed. I am extremely grateful for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment