Affirmations

 


Jen H for supporting a colleague and our students. You make a huge difference in the lives of our students.

Sam and Monique for sharing a best practice at the staff meeting. Thank you for supporting a collaborative culture.  

Robyn for my beautiful décor piece. It goes extremely well in my office.  

Danielle for correcting my error and making sure that everyone was included.

Nikki for making sure I had a little extra snack. I love how much you try to take care of me.  

Stacey Ramirez for helping me clean out and organize the shed. You make things better.   

Monique for knowing me so well and introducing me to something new. Thank you for supporting my food addiction.

Steve, Tracy, Sam, and Emily for wanting what’s best for our students even at the sacrifice of your time.

Mandy and Flo for implementing a best practice immediately. I loved seeing your students reflect on the social contract.

Stacey Reed for all the “behind the scenes” work you do to ensure that we are compliant, and students are receiving the services that they deserve.

Tameka and Robyn for working late to create a schedule.

Stacey Reed for going above and beyond to support our families in need.

Ellen, Andria, and Cindy for all the things that you do to make sure all stakeholders are informed regarding our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment