Affirmations

 


Stacey Ramirez for taking care of me while I was sick. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.   

Stacey Reed for always getting me something. You seem to make every week brighter.

Robyn for making time to help me with fluency and my PLC meeting. I appreciate you taking the time to make me more knowledgeable.

Tracy for the wonderful surprise that you left in my mailbox. You know me so well.    

Tameka for purchasing me lunch this week. It was exactly what I needed!

Amanda for going above and beyond to make my morning special. I am amazed that you took the time to look up information to make it personal.    

Stephanie for making two trips to ensure that Friday is special for staff.  

Andria for taking time to test a student. I love that I can count on you to provide me with valuable data that helps me make an informed decision. I also appreciate your collaboration in making these decisions.

Flo and Megan for trying to find the best placement for your students.

Stacey Ramirez for going out of your way to make sure we look our best on Friday. Thank you for going to a location while I was sick.

Flo for creating the ribbons for the fluency board.

Tracy and Diane for organizing MOYA. Your efforts make our middle school better.  

Danielle, Falak, Jessica W, and Cayla for organizing our anti-bullying month. Thank you for making this important topic relevant.

Tracy and Steve for handling logistics with the chairs outside. You are always willing to take the lead and problem solve. Thank you.

Tracy, Melissa, Steve, and Eric for assisting outside with the chairs. I greatly appreciate you!

Eric for staying here all day so that our band could perform! 

Stacey Ramirez and Stefanie for helping me get everything ready for our reception. You are always willing to go above and beyond to make Keystone great!

Andria, Ellen, and Cindy for covering 4th grade for the leadership team. We called you at the last minute and you didn't hesitate to support us even though you had to sacrifice a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Nikki for completing the Numeracy assessment for a co-worker. Your "team" mindset is greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment