Affirmations

Jen D for cleaning the staff lounge. Thank you!  

Stacey Reed for capturing the staff’s feedback at the staff meeting.

Robyn for supporting me with a student behavior.

Jen H for ALWAYS being available and offering EVERYONE assistance with student behavior. We would be lost without you!   

Jeanne and Stacey Ramirez for getting the popcorn and nachos together for the staff.

Kayla for assisting me with 15-minute O3s.   

Holly, Dennis, Stacey Reed, Jen S, and Rachel for hosting our Special Education Open House. It was great to see everyone working together for the success of our students.

Robyn, Tameka, and Stacey Reed for taking on additional responsibilities and roles in the absence of a colleague. You truly are working a full-time AND part-time job at the moment. I know you are exhausted. Thank you for showing up every day with a positive attitude and a whatever it takes mindset. No words can adequately express my appreciation for you! Just know I do…from the bottom of my heart!

Crystal for staying late to communicate with a family.

Breanna for my sweet treat. Thank you.

Robyn for lunch this week. That was unexpected surprise that was right on time!

Stacey Reed for my tea. You always know when I need it.

Josie and Amy for starting a new club at Keystone. I am excited for the first issue of the newspaper.

Teri for being proactive with field trips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment