Affirmations

 


Tracy, Steve, Sam, Cindy Chuang, Austin, Mark, Amanda, and Diane for providing the leadership team with a difficult, but fun scavenger hunt.

Emma for all the school store communications.

Monique for decorating the leadership team’s doors for Admin Appreciation Week.  

Tameka, Jen D, Lisa, Tracy, and Kristin for sending the most High Fives in February from your team.

Tricia for providing me with lunch for my birthday! You are always so very generous!

Tameka, Robyn, Jamie, and Stacey for my birthday lunch and gift. Your gift gave has motivated me.

Tracy for salting the sidewalk. Thank you for keeping our students safe.

Sandy and Kristin for my birthday treats. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  

Stacey Ramirez for getting all the dips and chips for the staff and setting it up. It’s great knowing I can count on you. 

Stefanie, Stephanie, Stacey Ramirez, Jen H, Deb, and Gary for my beautiful earrings and a gift card to my happy place. Thank you for always making me feel special!

Robyn for conducting parent-teacher conferences.

Tameka for jumping in and having my back with a parent altercation.

Stacey Ramirez for organizing my life.

Stephanie for getting everything set up for the board meeting.

Deb for knowing me very well and making sure that our school is always nice.

Jen for gathering all the data for our attendance meetings. 

Kayla for assisting me with positive behaviors.  

Robyn and Tameka for teaching in classrooms this week. 

Stacey Reed for making sure my birthday lunch was special. 

Jamie for getting electives started to ensure our bubble students are successful.

Ellen, Cindy, and Andria for all the things that you do that benefit our school as a whole. You make our school better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment