Affirmations

 


Keystone Staff for your enthusiasm for staff fun. I loved hearing about all the good deeds.

Teri for going above and beyond with communication to ensure enrollment!  

Tracy for my birthday treat.

Crystal for your kind words and gift. I am grateful for you too!

Stacey and Robyn for being the acting principal while I was out of the building. Thank you for juggling two roles.

Sandy for showing me an act of kindness with your good deed.

Stacey Ramirez for creating another amazing flyer.

Stefanie for coming with creative enrollment ideas and making me feel special.

Kayla for always being willing to help others. We appreciate you filing books for interventions.

Jen S for being our MEEMIC Employee of the Month.

Jen H for handling difficult conversations with grace. You are a major factor in improving our attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment