Affirmations

 


Robyn, Mandy, Kim B, Megan, and Lisa for hosting another group of preschoolers to support our enrollment efforts.

Ashley A, Christina, Kristin, Emma, John, Ja’Rayl, and Jessica G, Andria, Kathleen, Cindy Conti, Ellen, Jen S, Sandy, and Jessica W for adjusting your schedules again to support our enrollment efforts.

Robyn for helping me figure out delivery delay. LOL.  

Sky for making learning come alive by using manipulatives in your workshop.

Falak for your kindness with checking on me.  

Sandy for coming to work with a positive attitude despite everything that you are dealing with.   

Stephanie for responding to my last minute request with a quick response.

Stacey Ramirez for assisting me with a personal matter.  

Kayla for assisting me twice this week. You are a lifesaver.  

Jen S for embracing all things SpEd. You have taken on this new role so well.

Ellen for bringing in treats for the staff.

Robyn for supporting a new school with their assembly process.

Kayla for keeping our students safe by having them do an additional fire drill when you noticed improvement was needed.

Tricia for assisting with coverage. I appreciate you solving scheduling issues.

Jamie, Robyn, and Stacey for working tirelessly on a schedule. I appreciate your expertise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment