Affirmations



Amanda R, Stacey, Tameka, Andria, Mandy, Sky, Falak, and Mandy for sending the most High Fives from your team in the month of November.

Lindsey for ensuring our school and students are set-up for success in your absence.

Sandy for assisting me AGAIN with the gratitude jar.

Mandy, Alex, Nikki, Ashley A, Teri, Josie, Diane, Cindy Chuang, Tracy, Emma, Robyn, Jamie, Tameka, and Stacey for everything that you do to make our school a great place for staff, students, and families. I cannot express enough how much I love the SLT. I leave every meeting motivated, encouraged, and inspired. Thank you for being purposeful, prepared, and positive when having tough conversations on how to move our school forward.  

Tricia for assisting with clean up in the K-2 hallway.

Jamie for doing an amazing job with the reunification training. Everything was well organized.

Stacey Ramirez for taking on additional tasks the past two days. You have been my lifeline. I would have been lost without you!

Stacey Reed for moving 50 lbs of salt.

Alex, Mandy, and Ashley B for welcoming visitors into your room and showcasing great instruction.

Ashley A for spending time on your prep to help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment