This Week


Monday, December 6:

    ·    Can Food Drive (Dec 6-10)

    ·    On the 10th Day Before Winter Break, my admin team gave to me…Here We Come a Caroling.

o  Dress up as team to represent a holiday song. Prizes for the winning team.

Tuesday, December 7:

   ·    SLT Meeting 3:50-4:20 (Team Leads)

   ·    On the 9th Day Before Winter Break, my admin team gave to me…Toasty Tuesday.

o  Enjoy our s’mores bar

Wednesday, December 8:

   ·    Jen H’s Birthday

   ·    On the 8th Day Before Winter Break, my admin team gave to me…Wake Up and Sleigh.

o  Wear pajamas

Thursday, December 9:

   ·    Purple Club

   ·    On the 7th Day Before Winter Break, my admin team gave to me…Reindeer Games

o  Scratch off cards

Friday, December 3:

   ·    On the 6th Day Before Winter Break, my admin team gave to me…Flannel Friday.

o  Wear flannel. Students may also participate

   ·    Morning Assembly Presentation Due-National Human Rights Month (Chuang)

   ·    Pay Day Breakfast-SpEd

· ·  IAT Meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment