Shout Outs

 


Keystone Staff for spreading kindness throughout the building.

Jen H for assisting with a student behavior.  

Stacey, Tameka, Jamie, and Robyn for covering all areas in my absence.

Flo for helping me go through the science materials.

Flo for organizing all the holiday decorations.  

Jen D, Tracy, Jessica W, Jena, and Diane for always checking on me. It means more than you know when you pop into my office just to say hello.

Stefanie for spending two whole days at Keystone in the front office. I don’t have the right words to express my appreciation.

Angel for volunteering to lead an IEP meeting. I love your “see a need, fill a need” mindset.  

Alex for supporting me while I subbed by providing me with a lot of Shared Reading materials.  

Robyn for leading the school by yourself. You did an amazing job.

Theresa, Jeanne, Sandy, Kim B, and Lisa for taking on additional responsibilities and covering the front office.

Kari for providing me with the words I needed to make it through the day.

Keystone Staff for assisting the admin team by having lunch in your room.

Ellen, Ashley A, Sandy, and Stacey for sending the most High Fives from your team in November.

Cindy and Kari for doing an exceptional job with NJHS. I love all the community outreach events that you have done.  

Stacey Ramirez for coming to check out the front office and jumping into action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment