Affirmations

 


Kayla for helping me with the gratitude jars. I couldn’t have done them without you.  

Kathleen for making dreams come true with cheerleading.

Flo, Sky, Ashley A, Falak, and Sandy for my affirmation notes. Honestly, those notes made my day and put the biggest smile on my face.     

Tricia for buying me lunch. Your generosity continues to amaze me.  

Robyn for all your work to ensure that our C&I visit went smoothly.

Tameka for getting all the surveys done so quickly for the staff holiday gift.  

Jamie for contacting each 6th grade family by phone to discuss changes to their child’s trimester 2 schedule.

Stacey for allowing the staff to punch out some frustrations in a fun way!  

Emma for all the school store communications. I appreciate you taking the initiative to make sure our school store goes smoothly. 

Teri for being willing to oversee our school spelling bee.

Kathleen, Sandy, Stephanie, and Stacey for showing so much care to a student in need.

Sky for offering support of a colleague and a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment