Shout Outs

 


Megan, Jena, Danielle, Jen H, Stephanie, Kim J, Robyn, Lisa, Crystal, Theresa, Christina, Amelia, Jamie, Ja’Rayl, Stacey Ramirez, Stacey Reed, and Tameka for attending another MICIP meeting. Thank you for ensuring that we meet this compliance requirement.

Robyn and Mandy for providing me with valuable From Phonics to Reading feedback in a short amount of time.

Stephanie for all the things that you do for me that make my life easier.   

Jamie for facilitating the MICIP parent meeting.

Nikki for bringing me some meds.   

Mandy for getting me vitamins and validating my opinion about a 5 year old. :) 

Stacey Reed for doing a special “pick up.”

Jen D, Andria, Ellen, Alex, and Kari for providing your colleagues with the opportunity to see high quality instruction by recording yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment