Shout Outs

 


Mandy, Kim B, Alex, Sandy, Kristin, Teri, Monique, Falak, Ashley A, Christina, Josie, Amy, Danielle, Angel, Jeanne, Jen H, Gary, Stephanie, Stefanie, Deb, Stacey Ramirez, Cindy Chuang, Diane, Julianne, Kari, Austin, Jena, Steve, Tracy, Sam, Cindy Conti, Ellen, Jen D, Andria, Nikki, Emma, and Tricia for all the gifts that you gave me for Admin Appreciation Week. I am humbled by your generosity and thoughtfulness. Honestly, I was overwhelmed by how many staff members expressed their appreciation. Thank you for taking the time to pour back into me. I feel extremely blessed to have all of you in my life.

Emma, Eric, Jessica G, Kathy, and Ja’Rayl for organizing our 4th annual Wellness Day.

Steve and Diane for producing our Black History Month presentation.     

Stacey Ramirez, Stephanie, and Jen for decorating my door. Those decorations made me feel extra special.

Robyn, Tameka, Jamie, and Stacey for the many gifts that you gave me this week. You provided me with a gift EVERY DAY. Thanks for making me feel special every day this week with those daily surprises.

Stephanie for making all the undecided phone calls. Your efforts make a huge impact on our enrollment which affect our funding.

Kari for actively monitoring student behavior.    

Teri and Monique for inviting me to see your Black History Month presentation. Thank you for teaching your students the importance of BHM.

Steve and Jena for making sure that the gym projector system works. I am very grateful that you two have personalities that won’t let you quit until you’ve solved a problem. 

Stacey Ramirez for making an AMAZING flyer!

Ellen, Stacey Reed, Ashley A, Flo, and Jena for sending the most High Fives this month from your team. 

Robyn for making the assembly seating chart.

Robyn and Jen H for maintaining professionalism during a parent meeting.

Tracy for providing Go Guardian resources and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment