Shout Out

 


Keystone Staff for allowing me to be silent observer in your PLCs this week. I love how intentional you were with sharing your resources, best practices, and discussing planning and data.

Sarah Z for making a special delivery to give me a Christmas gift. WOW! You made my day!

Stacey, Robyn, and Jamie for going above and beyond to get the Commitment to Excellence forms turned in.

Ashley and Stephanie for your relentless pursuit to make sure we could have some holiday fun.   

Stacey, Tully, Andria, and Mandy for sending the most High Fives on your team in November.     

Tracy, Angel, and Sarah Z for sharing best practices with your colleagues.

Cindy Conti for providing our students with advanced learning opportunities (MathCon).

Jeanne for ensuring that our playground equipment was saved. I love how you “saw a need, filled a need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment