Affirmations

 

Teri for taking my calls, tracking down answers, and always being someone I can count on. I’m grateful to have you as a reliable resource.

Ja’Rayl for responding to an email so I didn’t have to! Sometimes the best help is taking something off someone else’s plate.

Steve for creating a video that captured the excitement, energy, and spirit of our school culture. You found a way to showcase what makes Keystone special.

Tameka for capturing the special moments happening throughout our school without anyone having to ask. You have such a great eye for the moments that matter.

Robyn M. and Kim J. for all the work you have done to support student safety. Your attention to detail, follow-through, and commitment to keeping our students safe do not go unnoticed.

Robyn P. for always being willing to do whatever is needed to help the team. The leadership team is truly in awe of your willingness to jump in, support others, and get things done.

Stephanie for cleaning the staff lounge and making sure I was all set for the board meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment