Keystone Staff for your participation, engagement,
and enthusiasm during August PD. I’m always proud to be a part of the Keystone
team!
Steve for taking my music selections and video and making them accessible.
Thank you for taking time away from your summer break to make my presentations
more engaging.
Tameka, Robyn, Sally, and Stacey Reed thank you
for everything! I am beyond thankful for all the things that you have done to
help us prepare for this upcoming school year. No one can imagine the number of
hours, days, and effort it takes to plan and prepare for the upcoming school
year because you all make it look so easy. I would truly be lost without you.
Thank you for always being willing to do whatever, whenever!
Stacey Ramirez for taking care of our staff t-shirts.
Sally, Robyn, Stacey Reed, and Tameka for creating content
and leading sessions during August PD. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge
and expertise.
Stephanie for ALL the things that you have done this summer to
make sure that our August PD went smoothly. From food, purchase orders, and
errands –our PD would not be successful without you.
Stacey Ramirez for always going above and beyond to help me with so many
things. You do a lot of behind-the-scenes things that no one even knows. I am
always so grateful.
Tracy, Monique, Christina Robyn, Stacey Reed, Stacey
Ramirez, Sally, Stefanie and Tameka for spending an evening with our new families. I
appreciate you volunteering time during the summer to support our enrollment
efforts.
Mandy, Kim B, Megan, Sandy, and Sally for welcoming our new
Y5s and Kinder families during the Barnyard Bash. I appreciate you volunteering
time during the summer to support our enrollment efforts.
Alex and Andria for your time and energy into our Summer Learning
program. Your commitment ensured that our students had a summer filled with
learning, growth, and support. Thank you for helping our students stay on the
path to success.
Tracy for creating a Google Sheet that makes it so much easier to track
classroom supply spending. I appreciate you finding a way to make my job a
little easier.
Ellen, Andria, Cindy & Jane for reviewing our
Road Map and making sure the information was accurate and aligned to our goal.
Your attention to detail is appreciated.
Kim J., Heidi & Taylor for putting up
all the bulletin boards and making our school look so welcoming for Family Fun
Night. Your hard work made a difference.
Stacey Ramirez for the unexpected breakfast surprise! It was
such a thoughtful gesture and truly made my day.
Kathleen for thinking of me and surprising me with a
sweet treat. You always make me feel special.
Sally for using your expertise to create a new BST meeting form that will help streamline our process and make our meetings more efficient.

No comments:
Post a Comment