Affirmations

 


Stacey Reed for organizing a schedule and hosting our Director of Special Education.  

Stephanie for always jumping in to relay my messages to Mr. Gary.       

Stacey Ramirez for your creative abilities and talent.  

Jwain for staying at work to assist when we needed you.

Andria for sharing another great best practice idea that you observed. I love how you continue to highlight the great things that your colleagues do.  

Jen H for taking on even more responsibilities. You are truly someone I know I can count on.

Gloria for going above and beyond to make connections with our students.

Amanda, Cindy, Jen S, Steve, Mandy, Teri, Ellen, and Jen D for sharing your favorite song.

Crystal for covering a classroom during your lunch while I dealt with a student behavior.  

Diane for your commitment to breast cancer awareness. I am in awe that you were able to find a partnership that tripled our donation.

Amanda for still having a smile even when dealing with difficult student behavior.

Robyn for being a sub for 2 ½ days in addition to maintaining your responsibilities as a dean.

Sandy for offering your assistance with cleaning. Thank you for always asking me if there is anything that you can do to help.

Stacey Ramirez for always taking initiative to “see a need, fill a need.” You are greatly appreciated.

Andria for assisting with dismissal at the last minute. I greatly appreciate your team mindset.

Stacey Reed for subbing in a class while still trying to do your role as a dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment