Affirmations

 

Robyn, Kim B, Teri, Sandy, and Jen D for supporting our enrollment efforts.

John and Tracy for checking on me when I am working late at night.  

Kim J and Stacey Ramirez for the camping equipment. You contributed to lasting memories that my daughters will cherish forever.   

Jen S for my yummy treat. Thank you for thinking of me.  

Jessica G for being creative with the specials P-T conferences sign up. Your ideas reduce a lot of stress and work for your team.

Danielle for going above and beyond to provide your students with authentic learning experiences.  

Emma, Amy, and Josie for the additional social media post. Thank you for highlighting the great things that you do for our students.

Tameka, Robyn, and Stacey for difficult conversations on behalf of our students. Thank you for dealing with stress and uncomfortable feelings that these conversations involved. You truly are selfless.

Jen H for EVERYTHING that you do for students AND staff. You are always willing to volunteer creative solutions and ideas to support anyone in need. I don’t even have to ask. You just jump right on in. You truly make a positive difference in the lives of so many people…include me!

Jen H for handling different types of bugs. I don’t know how this became part of your role, but you do this without hesitation. You are so brave!

Teri for handling a mini crisis in her classroom with grace and professionalism. I don’t know how you didn’t freak out externally. Thanks for making sure all kids feel comfortable in your classroom even when homelife causes disruption to your classroom environment.

Stacey Ramirez for another week of going above and beyond to assist me with schoolwide fun. I truly couldn’t do this without you.

Stacey Reed for always being there. No matter how full your schedule is, you will also make time to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment