Affirmations

 

Keystone Staff for your participation, engagement, and enthusiasm during August PD. I’m always proud to be a part of the Keystone team! 

Alex, Robyn, Stacey Reed, and Tameka thank you for everything! I am beyond thankful for all the things that you have done to help us prepare for this upcoming school year. No one can imagine the number of hours, days, and effort it takes to plan and prepare for the upcoming school year because you all make it look so easy. I would truly be lost without you. Thank you for always being willing to do whatever, whenever!

Jen H. for taking care of our staff t-shirts and the concessions at our Family Fun Night. I love how I can give you something and never worry about it.

Megan, Tameka, Robyn, Stacey Reed, and Alex for creating content and leading sessions during August PD. I appreciate your leadership.

Stacey Ramirez for handling all enrollment situations. You go beyond what’s asked.

Kaylee, Corey, Kyle and Gary for making our school clean and ready for the first day of school.  

Stefanie for all your support with three enrollment events in two weeks. You do so much to assist us with achieving full enrollment.

Stephanie for ALL the things that you have done the past month to make sure that our August PD went smoothly. From the countless phone calls, purchase orders, and errands –our PD would not be successful without you.

Stacey Ramirez for always going above and beyond to help me with so many things. You do a lot of behind-the-scenes things that no one even knows. My vision and your creativity are unmatched. We do great things together!

Jeanne for jumping in and assisting with concessions. I appreciate you volunteering to help and clean.

Diane, Emma, Josie, and Nikki for spending an evening with our new families. I appreciate you volunteering time during the summer to support our enrollment efforts.

Nikki, Diane, Tameka, Robyn, Stacey, and Teri for representing Keystone at Belleville’s Lake Fest. This event occurred right after school got out and you still volunteered to attend. I am truly grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment