Affirmations

 

Stacey Reed, Tameka, Robyn, Stacey Ramirez, Jamie, and Stephanie for all the behind-the-scenes work that you did to make Staff Appreciation Week go so well.

Nikki for giving me grace.   

Andria, Alex, Stacey Reed, Tameka, and Robyn for being a part of the COVID team.

Jessica G and Emma for an amazing Arts, Beats, & Sweets! Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Cindy, Ellen, and Andria for providing me with data so quickly. I know that I can always count on you.

Jen D for proctoring MI-ACCESS. We greatly appreciate you taking on this new endeavor and providing our students with a testing environment where they can be successful.

Stacey Ramirez for organizing and organizing all the yoyo’s.

Tameka for everything M-STEP. I know this is a big undertaking, but you have kept everyone informed and everything organized.

Robyn for assisting me with finding a sub for extra prep.

Jamie for organizing all our middle school trips. Thank you for all the late parent meetings to make sure everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment