Affirmations

 


Crystal, Emma, Megan, Jen H, Diane, Teri, Josie, and Cindy Conti, for facilitating our PLC. I appreciate your leadership.

Robyn, Jessica W, Sandy, Megan, Lisa, Mandy, Kim B, and Stefanie for two successful Kinder Camps in one week. I really appreciate you opening your classrooms to visitors.  

Stacey Reed and Robyn for getting all the decorations together to show appreciation.

Stacey Reed for my wonderful treat. You are so thoughtful.  

Danielle for your feedback and documentation creation. I appreciate you working hard to make things positive.

Tracy for organizing an Earth Day clean up. I appreciate you making our school better.

Robyn for providing a lot of data so we can make an informed placement decision.

Emma, Tracy, Robyn, Jamie, Tameka, and Stacey Reed for being facilitators during our ½ day PD.

Deb and Corey for going above and beyond to keep our school functioning. You are true heroes for the plumbing job that you did.

Kathleen for making such cute and delicious treats!

Jen H for all the time you took collecting data so we can make informed decisions with student placement.

Jen H, Jamie, Tameka, and Robyn for helping me make sensitive decisions that impact the future of our students.

Stacey Reed for taking all my annoying phone calls and for holding your tongue when I made so many changes.

Robyn, Jamie, Tameka, and Stacey Reed for the heavy decisions that we have had to make lately. Thank you for striving every day to make Keystone the best place for staff and students. I couldn’t do this without you!   

Stefanie for buying me lunch. I appreciate you including me. It made me feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment