Shout Outs

 


Keystone Staff for your participation, engagement, and enthusiasm during August PD. I’m always proud to be a part of the Keystone team! 

JamieRobyn, Stacey, and Tameka thank you for everything! I absolutely LOVE our team. Thank you for everything that you have done to help us prepare for this upcoming school year.

Jen H. and Angel for taking care of our staff t-shirts. I love your creativity.

SteveAndria, Cindy Conti, Ellen, Robyn, Jamie, Tameka, and Stacey for leading sessions during August PD.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

Stacey Ramirez for handling all enrollment situations and class roosters.

Deb, Kaylee, Corey, and Gary for making our school beautiful and doing a lot of things beyond your job description! I walk around our school with pride.

Stefanie for all your support with three enrollment events in two weeks.

Stephanie for ALL the things that you have done the past month to make sure that our August PD went smoothly.

Deb for always going above and beyond to help me with so many things. I love how you jump in without me asking and ALWAYS anticipate my needs.

Morgan and Monique for seeing me struggling with bulletin boards and offering your assistance. I was extremely grateful.

Jen H for purchasing so many items for our Family Fun Night.

Lindsey for creating all the accommodation logs.

Steve for making sure that our middle school students have  a technology class.

Ja’Rayl, Emma, Jessica, Steve, Jamie and Emma for jumping in and setting up the technology lab. You definitely have a “see a need, fill a need” attitude.

Stacey Ramirez for putting the finishing touches on the gym décor.

Stacey for all the parent phone calls that you made to ensure parents were making the right choices.

Robyn for helping bring organization to chaos. 

Tameka for making sure that breakfast and lunch runs smoothly on the first day of school. 

Alex, Sarah, and Ashley for seeing a scheduling issue and coming prepared with a solution.

Tracy for spending a lot of quality time with me ensuring that our soccer field is all set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment