Shout Outs

 


Megan, Sandy, Sarah Z, Laquanda, Robyn, Jamie, Stacey, Ashley, Jen H, Deb, Tricia, and Stephanie for my Bosses Day gifts. Thank you for making me feel special.

Stephanie for taking care of all my last-minute requests.

Sheila, Michelle, Anne, Diane, Tully, and Jamie for accepting new students without any notice. Thank you for making the students feel welcomed on their first day of school.  

Deb for seeing a need and filling a need. I appreciate you volunteering for a second picture day distribution.   

Ashley for anticipating needs and making sure the office runs smoothly.

Mechelle for fixing my Google form.

Kim B for stepping in and assisting when needed. I appreciate you being willing to sub whenever needed.

Tracy and Jessica for dealing with disturbing student behavior.

Jamie and Stacey for working hard to resolve a difficult situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment