Shout Outs

 


Keystone Staff for your participation, engagement, and enthusiasm during August PD. I’m always proud to be a part of the Keystone team!  

Stacey, Robyn, and Jamie for all the 12-hour days, laughter, exhaustion, creativity, and positivity. No one will ever know the personal and professional sacrifices that you have made all summer long preparing for this upcoming school year. I don’t have the words to describe how grateful I am for each of you. This school year will be great because of your contributions.

Tully, Mechelle, and Michelle for presenting about our new digital platforms. Your knowledge and resources will not only benefit your colleagues, but also ALL our students!

Nikki for the joy you brought me all week long. Thank you for the countless times of laughter and joy!

Michelle for being my wingman with the Y5-2 room. You have no idea how much I appreciated being able to count on you without me even asking.  

Sarah D. for being a Chromebook guru. The amount of hours and organization that you put forth ensured that our Chromebook distribution was flawless.       

Jen H. for taking care of our staff t-shirts.

Stefanie for organizing three enrollment events in two weeks.

Jen H. for assisting with the staff lounge every day. I love your “see a need, fill a need” attitude.

Stephanie for making sure that we had breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages, and candy during August PD. 

Stephanie for ALL the things that you have done the past month to make sure that our August PD went smoothly.

Ashley H. for taking on the task of class schedules with a smile and positive attitude during difficulties. 

Ashley H for volunteering to help with material and Chromebook distribution. You constantly amaze me how you offer to help in many different areas.

Steve for providing us with audio during our two family events.

Tracy, Kari, Anne, and Michelle for hosting during August PD.

Deb, Tabitha, and Gary for making our school beautiful! I walk around our school with pride.

Deb, Tabitha, and Gary for taking on additional tasks the entire school year to ensure our school is safe for students and staff.

Deb for always going above and beyond to help me with so many things. I love how you jump in without me asking and ALWAYS anticipate my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment