Shout Outs



Robyn for proactive communication pertaining to ½ day special schedules.

Stefanie for attending a Kinder Resource Fair on Saturday to increase our enrollment.

Stacey for making sure that everyone was prepared to conduct an interview.

Stacey for making sure I keep all my dates correct. You are a lifesaver.

Stephanie and Ashley for purchasing me lunch for my birthday.

Christina for always helping with dismissal.

Tully for providing our students with an interactive learning opportunity with the Black History Wax Museum.

Michelle for continuously trying to find new data reports to assist her with understanding her students’ needs.

Jen for your support to everyone. You never hesitate to jump in and assist when needed. You are invaluable to Keystone!

Tabitha for being so handy and willing to help me.

Gary for always having a smile on your face. I love when I see you because it’s contagious and brightens my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment